Career as a Graphic Designer
Professionals who use different methods to combine words and images to create a visual representation of any information are called as “Graphic Designer”.
Graphic design is a profession or art of visual communication that combines words, images, and ideas to express information to the audience. Graphic design is also termed Communication design & visual communication. Graphic designers create visual solutions to communications problems.
🔖 Graphic Designing Eligibility Criteria
👉 Diploma Courses: You can apply for these courses after class 10. However, some diploma courses require you to complete 10+2.
👉 UG Courses : In order to pursue a degree in graphic designing, you will have to pass 10+2 with minimum 60% marks.
🔖 Certificate & Diploma Courses :
- Advance Diploma in Graphic Design
- Certificate in Graphic Design
- Graduate Diploma Program in Graphic Design
- Post-Graduate Diploma Program in Graphic Design
🔖 Bachelor Courses :
- Bachelors of Design in Graphic Design
- Bachelors of Graphic Design
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design
🔖 Master Courses :
- Master of Arts in Graphic Design
- Master of Design in Graphic Design
🔖 Doctoral Courses :
- Doctoral program in Graphic Design
In India, many universities offer admission to students on the basis of marks secured in the entrance examination. You may appear for the AIEED entrance exam for admissions in undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
🔖 Some of the top colleges to study graphic design are :
- National Institute of Design, New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur
- Industrial Design Centre (IIT Bombay), Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Design, Pune
- MIT Institute of Design, Pune
• Wigan and Leigh College (WLCI), New Delhi