The International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) is the World's most popular international qualification for 5 to 19 year olds. It is followed by over 10000 Cambridge Schools in more than 264 Countries.
IGCSE education gives them excellent preparation for their next steps in education, including progression to A Levels and IBDP and equips them with skills for immediate employment. Cambridge IGCSE is recognized by Universities around the World.
Why should you select IGCSE for your child?
- IGCSE is one of the most sought after and recognized qualifications in the World.
- It has benefited around 2 million students Worldwide. In India, more than 412 Schools are IGCSE dedicated and the number is expected to touch 900 in near future.
- The IGCSE curriculum is balanced and lends an international perspective to studies. It also takes into account different abilities of individual students.
- IGCSE students can take advantage of the Cambridge check-point, a diagnostic Service comprising of Standardized tests, that pin-point a student's strength and weakness in key areas.
- University of Cambridge is over 800 years old.
- Students graduating from Cambridge School are eligible for all State level & National Level examinations like CET, IT JEE, CET, CAT etc.